ardent

All That I'm Living For

Conall

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2014, 01:42 PM

Conall nodded in agreement to the lady's comment about the wild cats and their territory and gave a small chuckle when she mentioned him going through a lot. "Oh, I certainly have, lass. With luck like mine it's easy to have many a mishap in seven years. Though it's easy to see that when I wear so many scars. I'm sure you've had your own life troubles, eh?" He smiled slightly, silently wondering about her life story, though he would never ask outright. As much as he loved telling stories he loved hearing them just as much.

He shifted his position a bit and laid down as well, liking to be eye level with who ever he is talking to. Even with the moonlight shining on them, it was still so dark that their ebony fur blended into the darkness like camouflage. But there was no missing those green eyes that glowed in the moonlight, giving her away in the darkness. He noticed the scent of a pack on her and had to ask, "What pack are you in, lovely? I've only just gotten to these lands so I'm still learning which packs are which ya know." Maybe Esperanza could teach him a bit about his new home in exchange for chasing off those cats.

Speech
Thought
Others