Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-06-2014, 08:24 PM

It feels good to hear it back, to hear that her lover loves her in the same way. This path has been most unexpected, but Virgil is willing to walk upon it alongside her ebony Queen. She listens to the woman, her woman, describe want she wants, letting her lean into her neck. Happy. She could be happy within Raisa?s arms; she imagines waking up wrapped in them every morning, imagines warming her up on a cold winter day, imagines endless sunsets with old aching bones.
It?s nearly scary, how much being mortal with Raisa doesn?t scare her.
The idea comes up for their children to be siblings, to be raised together as much as possible. ?They will be, and you will be as a second mother to mine,? she says. ?And I to yours, if that pleases you,? she lets the promise sit in the air. It won?t be easy, it won?t be simple, but it will be right. ?After our children our born, I want to introduce you to my family?and I?.I want to?Raisa?? she pauses, feeling flustered.
She buries her head embarrassedly into the side of the dark woman?s neck, inhaling softly and exhaling deeply. ?Would you want to marry me? We?we don?t have to decide now I just?if you want it?.we can,? she says softly, nervous in her approach. It may be too soon, and she will not be crushed if that is decided, but they are in love, they are in the moment, and Virgil is young. She cannot help her desire to show the world just who belongs to her, and who she belongs to in turn.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]