Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-06-2014, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014, 09:08 PM by Athena I.)

Soon enough her call was answered, but she felt a pang of disappointment when she saw a gray form approaching instead of her father's pure white. Even though it had been quite a while since Athena had seen her, she remembered her aunt easily enough. She wished that either of her parents had come to greet her instead, but Sendoa would do just fine. Athena hid her surprise as the older fea greeted her as the Queen of Glaciem. That was a new development for the silver girl. While she had never really kept up with who was in the ranks directly under her father when she was young, she didn't remember her aunt being Queen. "Oh, I remember who you are, Sendoa. How could I forget my aunt, hm?" she replied with a small, sly smile. Of course, that doesn't mean you remember me. I am Athena Armada. It is good to see you again after all this time. But, I wonder if you could tell me where my father is? I thought maybe he would come out to greet me." Athena thought that perhaps it would be better to be a bit more submissive or maybe just have a little less attitude, but that simply wasn't her style.

Speech
Thought
Others