gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
04-06-2014, 11:18 PM

Walk | Talk | Think

The laughter of her husband was greatly enjoyable, so pleasant on this day that she could finally get out of the den for a little while. Anais had promised from the beginning that she had no qualms with babysitting for her, had practically begged Tahlia at times to give her time with them to prove it, but finally she had felt the young ones old enough for her daughter's inexperienced care. Thankfully she had no intentions of getting very far from them, just a quick jog outside of the den to stretch her limbs and exercise at least a little. That was certainly one point of pregnancy that she disliked: her figure was altered for it.

Pretty. Well, at least there was still someone who had an appreciation for her appearance no matter how she looked. The compliment was taken with a chuckle of her own, her paws stopping their progress as her wading mate drew himself from the river to shake and then proceeded to approach her. Golden eyes closing, Tahlia leaned into his touch, returning the nuzzle gently despite him still being damp from his swim. Did he know how happy she was? How delighted she was with their family and everything they were? It hardly mattered that they had lost their pack; in an odd way it had been a blessing, bringing them even closer than they had been before. She could only see things getting better for them, whichever way fate decided to take them.

Despite having been doing so much for her already, Bane was quick to offer her another meal, and though she could have used it despite not being immediately hungry Tahlia shook her head. "You have done enough hunting for me already," she promised him with a smile, bumping her nose softly against his, "Besides, I could use the exercise. It has been too long since I have been able to really stretch." She was more than ready to give chase to something, simply for the satisfaction the exertion would give when she finally had her prize within her jaws. "Would you care for anything?" she asked curiously, tail wagging just faintly behind her, "I could treat you for a change."