Soren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
SelĂ­ni
04-07-2014, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014, 10:57 PM by Soren.)

Maybe it was just his brother's more adventurous nature or perhaps it was just that Soren had never been as confident at Kismet but he was having a hard time being optimistic. It seemed to him his life was simply going to be one big misadventure after another, no respite for the weary; and he was weary, perhaps even beyond his years. All he wanted was a stable life, no moving around, no worrying about who might or might not be coming to get them, malevolent or otherwise and certainly no doubts about his mother. That was a big one, he had been almost certain she would come to get them as soon as they had arrived and yet they had not seen or heard anything of her yet.

He was the smaller of the pair, less sure of himself and the world around him. He almost envied Kismet's more black and white view. They would be grown soon but Soren was'?t so sure they could manage yet. Azalea had done the best with what time they had but it hadn't been enough, and no one here seemed willing to reach out and do anything to help them, no they were much too young and yet utterly alone.

"Maybe it doesn't work that way though?" He sighed pausing and dropping his head, this was not the first time he had thought this. "Maybe something or someone out there is conspiring against us." It seemed almost likely, at least to him. Kismet questioned the motives of his work and he didn't speak for a bit returning to his digging. Finally he spoke, not looking at his brother, unable to. "I can't explain why. Something in me tells me I must and I don't bother to argue, there wouldn't be any point." He paused and gave a little grunt as he took a deep gouge out of the ground. "But it keeps my mind off of other things I would rather not think of them anyways. If I think then I-" He couldn't finish his sentence voice hitching as he did his best to banish the doubts that were clinging to the edges of his mind.

Speech,

[Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]