Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
04-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Song would continue to comfort her friend silently, listening intently as she spoke of all her worries and woes. Aurora would tell her of the children's misfortune, how they had come to detest their mother and her lack of care. Song would nuzzle her friend comfortingly, she had no idea that her babies had such strong feelings already. She hoped they would again turn back to their poor mother, but it was unknown what would really happen. She would keep herself close, offering a moral support for the woman. She would go on to tell her she would retake her duties, explaining the lack of prey. "It would be good to take the younger members on a night hunt. I'm sure I've smelled rabbit on my rounds." finally a question would be uttered from her lips, one of Magnus and his lack of care for their children. "I don't know if I can answer that Aurora, but I do know he was injured and unable to hunt for a time. I've been too busy with my babes to take much notice of his actions." she would again offer her affection to the larger she wolf. She'd missed her friend. "Cherokee has been scarce," she would offer the woman, "It's been hard for me to run the pack alone." she would end as she gave the Russian woman an inkling into what she had been dealing with while she had been gone.?