Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
04-07-2014, 12:29 PM

Kismet by no means thought it'd be easy to leave Glaciem, but he was determined and knew he had to find a way out of here. He wished to return to his home in Valhalla and couldn't bear the idea of spending the rest of his life here in Glaciem. Somehow he would find a way to get out of here, he had no idea how just yet but it seemed he had been the one of the two boys to inherit the the confidence and strong-mindedness of their parents.

?Maybe it doesn?t work that way though? Maybe something or someone out there is conspiring against us.? Maybe Soren was right, it certainly was rather unfortunate to be the only wolves of the pack to be stuck here, but he wasn't going to accept that this was their fate from now on. "Maybe, but let's not make it so easy. We can't just give in!"

As for his explanation for digging, Kismet wasn't quite so convinced that it was really good enough. ?I can?t explain why. Something in me tells me I must and I don?t bother to argue, there wouldn?t be any point. But it keeps my mind off of other things? I would rather not think of them anyways. If I think then I-? He sighed softly as his brother grew quiet though he wouldn't change his mind, it still seemed pointless to him. "Well maybe you should try doing something else then, help me figure out how to get out of here. Unless of course you'd rather stay than get back to Valhalla?"