gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
04-07-2014, 02:24 PM
The tiny girl would feel the breath of her sister, her lungs moving her sides up and down. Her breath was not quite so soft and even as it would be if she were sleeping, so even before Andromeda said a word Gaia knew she was not in slumber. The ashen she pup knew not her surroundings, only the cold gritty feeling of the earth on her paws. There was a definite boundary, but Gaia knew there had to be more than just their den. Where would the other wolves have come from? And all the strange scents that wafted through the opening? The half Destruction girl would stir slightly, moving herself so her ears could more easily take in her sister's words. She almost found it odd that she could speak so well, when her siblings still struggled with the concept of language. "I'm awake, and hungry." she would tell her sister, not that she could do anything about it. "I can't feel mom, think she'll be back soon?" she would ask, her muzzle pointed towards the ceiling while she reclined on her back next to her golden sister.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]