gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
04-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Gaia's missing sense was no harm to her yet, being confined within the walls of their tiny den world would see to that. She had no idea the threats that lay just beyond her reach, she could only guess at what the real world held. Her remaining senses however had begun to develop at an extraordinary rate, her hearing was incredibly sensitive along with her sense of touch. Her small whiskers would act as feelers along with her paw pads and even the fur that covered her tiny being. She would use her skin to detect the heat of her siblings, but she more than anything would use her nose to get around. It was quite often the little girl would put her head into the air by the door way to get a good whiff of the world outside. She would never go any further though, fear would grip her whenever she found herself too close to the open air.?

She would fall to her side, her features now facing her sister as the other girl would announce her lack of knowledge. She wondered how long Andromeda had been awake, if it was too long it was more likely that their mother would end up retuning much sooner. However no matter how long she took Gaia's belly would only grow ever more empty as time went on. "I hope she comes back soon. My tummy is empty." she hadn't realized it but her tones had been rather soft, she knew her other siblings must have been sleeping still. "Wanna play something while we wait for her?" she would ask as she moved once again, pushing her front legs underneath her so she would be sitting before her younger sister.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]