Ebon Knight

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Novella
04-07-2014, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2014, 03:54 PM by Andromeda I.)

The curiosity was only natural really, Andromeda was sure that they had all wondered at some point or another about the world outside. It had been gripping her own thoughts after all until Gaia had awoken and given her something else to think about. It wouldn't be long thought before her mind begain to trail off again into imagining what the world outside was like.

"I hope she comes back soon. My tummy is empty." She hadn't really realised it before, though now Gaia mentioned it, Andromeda knew she certainly wouldn't turn down a meal right about now. "Wanna play something while we wait for her?" That was a good idea, take their minds off of food for a little while, though she supposed they ought to be careful not to wake their brothers up.

A part of her was tempted then to seek adventure in the outside world, a rather thrilling thought. Not entirely certain as to whether or not it was a good plan however, she kept her mouth shut on that for now. "OK" She responded, crawling a little to free herself from her brother's sleeping form, leaning slightly against her side. Once the task was achieved, she rose to her paws, stretching as she glanced back to Gaia. "What do you wanna play?" Perhaps if Gaia too thought of venturing outside she might suggest it now, and then together they could move out into the open.