Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-07-2014, 04:57 PM
The dark femme could see the triple colored brute easily. It had appeared to her that he had come for the fish that she had been tearing into. She could tell by the way he bounded over to her and sat beside her form, that he was a joker and loved to have fun. Esperanza saw him snatch the fish that she been munching on for nearly a couple minutes. A chuckle would come from her vocal region as he wished to play tag to try and get her to grab the fish back.

"Pardon me for not sharing with someone like you. I would be willing to catch another fish for you, especially since you took my meal," she heaved a small smile and a sigh, looking into his moss colored eyes. He was handsome in her eyes, and he sure seemed to be the wolf that could take a joke.

Esperanza walked over to the stream and watched as another trout came into view. With cunning, she snatched up the morsel and threw it forward toward the brute. She liked to play, but not when it came to her meal being on the line.
"That fish is for you, and now, if you would be so kind as to give me mine back?" The ebony coat she had made her appear as if she were a dark spirit gliding over the land. She snatched the fish gently from the brute's fangs, and pushed the uneaten trout over to him as she lied down and continued to eat her food.