ardent

Blown Away

Fenris

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2014, 05:40 PM

The pull of his tail behind him was so strong his rump seemed to sway with its movements as he stood there, the fresh fish dripping warmth against the bottom of his chin. Her response was lighter then what he had expected and a pleased smile added to the cheeky one already taking precedence against his features in response to her laughter. Despite his words however, she did not try to take her kill from his maw and instead moved again towards the water, and telling him she would happily catch him a fish of his own.

He would sigh and lay the fish against the ground and seat himself beside it as he watched her and waited. He had by now already noticed her eyes and how they seemed to echo the lime shine of his own. Her coat however was a single colour of sleek black that allowed her to be swallowed by the night. She would throw the fish in a nice swoop and he would dart forward to catch it in his jaws. The second it was secure within his grip he would offer a bow as through in response to his own catch. He would then drop it, snatch up her first catch and before he could offer it out to her she would snatch it from her fangs. He laughed now, his mouth free of food and once again he would settle against the earth. ?Your a good fisher, I have to admit I'm terrible at it? He would laugh, and tear into his fish, it was after all a novelty to him.

Seeing that the meeting would not begin in games, but in company and food, he would find his manners, he would bow his head to her, although not rising to his paws, and speak "By the way, I'm Fenris, Malady, at your service"