gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Athena I
04-07-2014, 11:55 PM

It made Falk smile to see that just his being there seemed to make her so happy, especially since she did the same for him. Once he had explained himself he saw her looking him over carefully, he guessed looking for some sign of injury, but cut where the branch had hit him had already fully healed so she had no need to worry. Plus, now that she was back in his life his memories were more or less fully healed as well.

His ears swiveled forward toward her as she spoke once again, wanting to hear every word his beautiful friend said. Another smile came easily to his muzzle when she leaned into his shoulder and he wanted nothing more than to pull her as close as possible, but he restrained himself. Instead he settled for curling his tail around behind her and placing a kiss on the top of her head. Part of him wondered what she would say if he told her right now what he had wanted to tell her originally when he had set out to see her before he got sidetracked by the storm... but it could wait. Actually, he was sure he should wait. He had only just reappeared into her life. Falk would wait till the time was right, wait till he knew more about what had happened while he was absent.

"Tell me everything. I could listen to you speak all day," he replied, looking down at her with kindness and warmth in his gaze. What would he have done if something had not drawn him here? What if he had never been reunited with Surreal. He was sure that he would have felt lost forever, but now he felt like he was home.

Speech
Thought
Others