ardent

I'LL DRAG YOU TO HELL WITH ME

Zaria

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 12:20 PM

His sharp words forced her in a momentary state of submission. With audits flat against her skull, icy pools turned up towards him, listening to him as he spoke. He had been sick, he still cared for her. And most importantly he was back. Only when he was done speaking he would allow her to rise, stepping away from her. She would pick herself up, shaking the dust from her pelt.

Quietly the girl mulled over what he had said. He had been ill, but that still didn't explain why he fled before giving her an answer about the pack. A gentle sigh rolled off her tongue. Her gaze would lift to meet his before taking steps to close the distance between them. She would burying her face in his neck, inhaling his scent. She said nothing for a long time, simply pressing herself against him, absorbing his warmth and scent.

She would pull back just far enough to meet his gaze once more. Jaws parting to allow her tongue to gently clean his wounds. There wasn't much she could think of to say. He had been sick, she couldn't be mad at him for that, but he should have come to her, let her take care of him. "I'm sorry." The words were barely audible, and they felt foreign on her tongue. Never had she apologized to anyone for anything, it felt strange to her.

Talk like this