ardent

I'LL DRAG YOU TO HELL WITH ME

Zaria

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 06:04 PM

She would revel in his warmth, in the feel of him pressed against her as he embraced her. She had dearly missed him. Ever since the day they had met, he had captivated her attention. He had dared to stand up to her, and then dared to follow her out into rogue lands, leaving the safety of his home. She leaned into his touch, enjoying the soothing feeling of his tongue against her wound. She eyed his, and knew it would leave a scar when healed. She frowned for a brief moment but washed it from her features before the russet boy could see it.

An apologetic smile tugged at dark lips as he spoke, his sweet kiss only making it grow. She would return his kiss, allowing her haunches to drop to the earth as she snuggled herself against his chest. "Will you come home with me?" She looked up hopefully at him, hoping that he still would, that he wanted to. She had so much to fill him in on if he decided to join her. Her tail began to thump lightly against the ground, her mood picking up slowly but surely. He was the only one who saw this side of her, who could bring the worst and the best in her.

Talk like this