gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
04-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Her explorative sister would confirm her whereabouts with a simple word as Gaia shuffled out. As she made her way to the golden pup's side she would answer he question. There was no end. Before she could let herself think on it too much she would hear a disturbance in the earth beside them. She would not see Nemesis sneak up on them but Andromeda could, "What's that?" her voice was slightly frightened, before the scent of her brother would arise in her nose. Then Hephaestus' voice was with her, warning them of what was to come. His plush body would lean into her own as he voice his concern of her earlier fall. "hmm.. I'm alright." she would do her best to nuzzle his neck. She had forgotten her pain, and would further push it from her memory as her mother's disturbed scent would fill her nostrils. Before Virgil would speak a word Gaia would greet her, "Mom!" The tiny grey pup would push herself back towards the den at her words, nuzzling into the affection freely given to her. At the she Wolf's question Gaia would eagerly wag her tail, "Yes." her words were somewhat sheepish as she listened for her siblings answers.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]