Caeto

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2014, 09:06 PM

Caeto had never been one for affections. He had been close with his family, parents and siblings, but he had never been one to publicly display his affections for them. Not even privately. Affections hadn't been something that he felt that he'd ever needed to do, but now that he was here with Zaria, they felt like the most natural thing in the world. She brought out the tender side of him, a side that no one in his family had ever born witness and if they saw him now, would probably think that he'd been replaced by some stranger.

She would press herself against his chest, nuzzling him, making a warm smile curl his russet lips as he pressed against her in return, pulling her close. Will you come home with me? He almost laughed as she looked up at him, but he stifled it to a smirk, his azures rolling playfully. You already know the answer to that Zar. He would murmur huskily as he nipped the tip of her nose, whipcord wagging behind him. He was going to live with Zaria. He was about to start a new chapter in his life and he was very much looking forward to it.

Talk like this