gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
04-08-2014, 11:43 PM

Phoebe's smile widened a bit at his words. Not only was his voice a lovely bass that she was already sure she would love listening to, but he actually questioned whether he had bothered her. Clearly the brutes she had been hanging around as of late had been quite sub par since they not only tracked her down, but didn't quite care if they were intruding. Normally it didn't bother her, but she felt like it might now that she knew males like this one existed. "Oh, certainly not. I had been thinking it was pretty lonely out here actually."

She settled down on her haunches, her tail curling neatly around her. Her pale gaze watched him curiously, wishing that she could read his mind to see what his first impressions of her were. She often wondered what males thought of her when they first saw her since she at least judged a lot off of a first impression. So far this wolf was scoring very high in that regard. "I'm Phoebe by the way. What's your name?" she asked with a subtle tilt of her head. There was so many other questions she'd rather ask, but she guessed she should probably start with his name. It wasn't at all lady like to just throw herself at him after all.

Speech
Thought
Others