ardent

I wish you only the best [earthquake thread]

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 01:40 PM

The pain was shooting through his body, not just near his rump where the blood was exiting through where his tail used to be connected with his body. Teeth raised he gave a short groan, until of course a woman by the name of Eris showed up. He had seen her around before, but she felt the need to say something still. He didn't care who she was right now, all he knew was he wanted the pain and the wound gone so that he could get back up and help his pack for gods sake. Etern's eyes turned towards her, did she really need permission? He gave a soft snort, not meaning to be cold but he was in a lot of pain. "Do you really need permission? My tail is missing." he said with a flick of his ear, as he painfully stretched his paws out.
"Hurry up, there are others besides me that need help. I don't want to be a useless bundle of baggage." He urged, trying to deal with the pain. Of course thankfully in the art of war had prepared him for this kind of pain. Dealing with broken bones, and other wounds, losing his tail was not that big of a deal for him. After all, the war-lord was not so obsessed with appearance. Without a tail, it may be harder to balance, but at least it gave the enemy something less to grab onto.

Speech,