Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-09-2014, 06:18 PM

Her mother would begin to lap gingerly at her swinging paws, and she would giggle as it tickled in between her toes. She would coil her limbs against her body, her paws resting perfectly still upon her chest as she peered up at her mother, audits perked as she spoke to her. At times her mothers voice could be stern and overbearing, but right now her tone was drenched in sweetness, bringing a content smile to the girls lips. She was upset that she had been wandering off lately, which Fiamette still didn't quite understand. She was a Sovari, which meant she was invincible! Why did her mother have to worry? A lip would curl as she rolled her eyes, a meager sigh seeping out her tiny lips. "Fine ma... but Im not scarwed of no one!" She would huff, agreeing to obey her mothers orders while trying to prove her point.

She would continue, and Fiamette's head would raise curiously when her mother mentioned a temporary leave. She didn't want her mother to leave, and she defiantly didn't want to be in charge of her siblings. They never obeyed her half the time anyways, why bother? "B-but, I dun want you to go ma! besides, they dun listen to me anyway..." Her volcanic gaze would grow wide as she stared up at her mother, pleading her to stay with a good dose of puppy eyes. A lip would begin to quiver, and she would look away as her mother began to speak again, only now anger was beginning to swell up within her. "I can be a pwincess- but I still dun want you to go." She would comment, her bitter and youthful mind set on her mothers impending departure and nothing else. Why did she need to leave?

"Speech"

*this character is prone to violent actions*
companions: marco, wolverine. apollyon, rainbow snake
"there ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good"