ardent

I'LL DRAG YOU TO HELL WITH ME

Zaria

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 10:24 PM

She could see his curious look and she laughed as he hesitatingly took a bite from the fruit. The russet boys expression would cause to break out into a fit of laughter, nearly dropping the rest of her fruit. His eyes widened to wondrous proportions as his ears fell back against his skull. The dark girl would continue to laugh as he finished the fruit, her sides ached, but his expression had been priceless. It was rare that she laughed so earnestly. Only his question would ease her laughter, her haunches dropping to the earth.

"I don't know, I've never had one before, or even been here before." A shrug would lift one shoulder as she took a moment to look around. An amused smirk would play on dark lips as she waited for him to finish eating. Her tail would thump idly, as she simply watched him. She had never been so happy before, he would return home with her and she would be able to see him whenever she wanted. She would lean forward, placing a kiss on his lips, tasting the sweet juice from the fruit as she did so.

Talk like this