Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-10-2014, 07:38 AM

The Valhallan alpha seemed understanding, kind even concerning the situation, especially since the two packs seemed to have an uneasy relationship. The fact that this was so troubled her; Flamesong had never acted in such a manner as to make it seem that he knew of it and in fact had never been anything less than polite to her even when they had first met, but surely if Tortuga was a rival of some sort he would have had some knowledge of it and the way his alpha had spoken of Tortuga's alliance with Glaciem, so coldly, made it seem like... Once more she mentally shook her worries away, worries that were based more on her own insecurities than anything real, listening as Erani spoke. Her head inclined in thanks when she spoke of her courtesy in telling her of it, then asked if she'd eaten. "I am fine, but thank you," she murmured politely. "I should be returning north immediately; my pack needs me there. With your leave, Alpha Erani?" She bowed her head to the higher-ranked wolf, then turned her nose to home. Somehow this encounter had left her conscience far more troubled than before, and she had a lot of thinking to do.

-exit Qanik-

Speech,