ardent

Reaching as i fall

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 10:15 AM
Elysian looked to the sky. The sun was up and the flowers were covered in a blanket of snow. Elysian breathed his cold breath and watched as fog seemed to form from his lips. Elysian closed his eyes for a long moment and sighed. He should really find a den before the blizzard hit him again as usual. It was far away so he would have about an hour to find something suitable. He opened his eyes and looked around the vast landscape and blinked. ?This might take a while.? He said to himself blankly as he began to walk forward. His eyes flickered from side to side to check if he was being followed which he knew he was. There was always someone or something watching from beyond. Which was always true. Elysian continued to eel rather detached from the rest of the world as he always did. He really needed to make some friends or he was going to go insane. The only friend he had made was Pantera and god knows were that ghost was. She too was like him just a lot more independent. Which fascinated him to a extent. Elysian walked farther and farther through the snow until it got pretty deep and he was up to his elbows in snow. He ignored the strange felling up his spine but it still felt like he was going to freeze to death like last time.

His eyes scanned the woods for some large mass of land that would serve as a suitable hiding place for the storm. And without a second thought Elysian broke into a sprint into the woods as if he were being chased. Kicking up the snow behind him he moved as if he were a train going off its tracks. But when his feet were swiped from underneath him he found himself eating snow. He groaned for a moment and got up. ?Okay that was most definitely not very pleasant. I think I ate a spider.? He said in disgust.