size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
04-10-2014, 04:06 PM

[Image: kastiel-header.png]

Quote:His heart would hurt for her, for Illaria. It was a constant pang now; so long hammering in his chest he barely even noticed its ache. It never let up, nor eased the grip it held over him. It didn?t get lighter with the passing days, it simply got more familiar and he learned with time how to cope with the hole it hammered away in his heart. Torn from his reverie he almost laughed at the words that slipped from the others maw, how all his words where jumbling and hurting her head. He supposed it could be a lot to take it, but he had never found it as such. ?Koi, eh? Well it?s nice to meet you? He would respond, turning his gaze off the cliffs view and back to her again with a smile. ?I?m Kastiel, the resident Shadow-Walker I suppose? he would sigh. He was old now, and he had always assumed somehow that he would have had kids, or a youngster to pass on his knowledge to by now. It seemed to years had slipped him by, and this was just another thing he had somehow managed to fail at. He would cast his eyes back to the cliff, his gaze immeasurably sad.

Oh Mother Nature, where did I go wrong?

"Speech""Thoughts"

[Image: fail-test.png]