MUTINY

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 10:36 AM

What about your soul, is it cold?
"My name is Sin Armada, however, my surname is not important as the one who sired me is diminishing in life." So, this man was an Armada? Did that mean Isardis had sired him too? She couldn't help but giggle, her eyes rolling in amusement within her skull as she batted her luxurious lashes at him. ""The surname does not matter, the man behind it does." She would comment as she gazed at him, her eyes trailing along his charming pelt that seemed to glow in the moonlight. Her tail would flick lazily behind her, and she would momentarily turn her gaze elsewhere to simply observe the darkness that surrounded as they sat in silence.

"So, what is it that brings one as lovely as yourself out this night?" His words would reel her gaze in, her head turning to face him again as their mismatched eyes aligned. ""Ironically, some peace and quiet- but it seems I've come across you instead. And you, mister Armada? Why are you out and about tonight?" She would inquire, simply because she wanted to keep their conversation going. He didn't seem to be a threat, so there was no need to chase him off, and so the mistress wouldn't worry too much about him or her heat. Big mistake.

"Speech"
Is it straight from the mold and ready to be sold?