gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
04-11-2014, 11:19 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014, 08:32 AM by Hati.)
Quick note for anyone interested in adopting one of these characters. In May Thor, Baldur, and Skoll will be returning to the pack to attempt to find/possibly rescue Hodr and bring him back to Alacratia. They will be basically kidnapping a few pups on their way out (Read about that here) and anyone who's been adopted but hasn't left the pack to be played yet could leave with them if you are interested. Hodr must be adopted by then or he will no longer be available for adoption at all. I am open to some of the younger unrelated adults escaping with them - they would be female rather than male, since males would have been killed rather than captured. Also looking for a healer or two among the female half-siblings.

Things that have changed in the pack: Since Vili took over, the pack has been much more disorganized. They have lost control of a good amount of their territory due to a lack of well-run patrols. Hunting patrols are likewise badly-planned, and many in the pack who are too young or badly trained are on the brink of starving. Disease and parasites have begun to take their toll as well. The few healers among them are overtaxed or badly trained and they simply can't keep up with everyone. Hroovitnir's children are no longer considered an authority in the pack, but rather a threat to Vili's tenuous leadership so little power is given to them now and Vili keeps a sharp eye on them. Vili and Ve still rule by fear, but badly. Neither have the mental capacity nor the charisma to keep track of everyone and keep the gears well oiled, so though it's still very dangerous to try to leave, it's also dangerous to stay. Basically, the pack is a wreck and the weaker wolves are dying or close to it. Only the strong, the obedient, and those lucky enough to have someone watching out for them are thriving, but there aren't enough good-hearted wolves left to take care of everyone.

Edit to add: Since there are several people who are interested in Hodr, I will be setting a deadline for applications. Skoll, Thor, and Baldur go back to the Hroovitnir pack sometime in May - when I know for sure when that will be, I will set a deadline to coincide with Laz's pup apps.
Hati isn't nice. He swears, he is violent, and is more than a little insane. If you can't handle what might come of that don't thread with him.

Hati wears a bear skull on his head unless otherwise stated in the post. He also has a ram's skull that might be switched in sometimes if he finds it again.
Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!