ready, aim, fire!

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 02:30 PM

an empire's fall
Really? That was all she'd gotten from his statement? Nothing about the Nomads was important to her? What were they teaching pups nowadays? Altavro was less than impressed, but he supposed it wasn't really his business what her parents were telling her about the world outside of these lands. "Yes, I'm a healer." Altavro grumped, "Didn't I just say that?" Well, he was in a worse mood than normal, to say the least. But it wasn't necessarily the youngster's fault. He was just a crotchety creature, and easily irritated by the kids these days. They just weren't up to par with what he'd been taught.

Well, he didn't have kids of his own, which meant he was lucky in more ways than one. Kids were way more trouble than they're worth. "I suppose you're probably curious about healing, huh?" Though he was a little cranky sounding still, Altavro sounded less irritable than he had moments ago. The golden wolf twitched his ears as he examined the pup curiously. Perhaps she had potential as a healer, though he didn't know her anywhere near enough to decide that. Hmm. Why was it that his status as a healer had interested her so much? This was the kind of thing that Altavro got curious about. Maybe he could pass on a smidge of the Nomad legacy - and actually teach this little wolf something important. Which her parents clearly had skimped on doing if she didn't know of the Nomads.

"Speech"
in just one day