ardent

You want to try it so give it a whirl[re-joining]

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 03:39 PM

Vahva rolled her eyes a bit, yes she had been fooled, but it was different now. She had gotten over her fear, and as it stood she would forever want to help Valhalla. It just took her a moment to realize how, and as a healer at that. Her tail flicked, as she raised her body standing up. Smiling at Erani, "Funny how getting kidnapped was all it took for me to realize who I was." she said, her red eyes mustered over Quelt and Krew glaring more at Krew. "Yes, I lied, Krew came to me threatening the lives of the Valhallans. I had fresh memories of my imprisonment from him in the north that it scared me. I would have probably just run away, but after my mother spoke to me in a dream I realized I was stronger. I ran into Quelt, so he helped me drag Krew here." she explained. Tired of being lugged about by that stupid idiot.
Turning back to Erani she stood tall and proud, "Valhalla is my home, and I won't ever be able to forget that. I am a healer, I save those who cannot save themselves. What makes me strong is my unique abilities as well as my sense of others. It just...took a bit of a push to make me realize that." Vahva's gaze softened as she smiled kindly at Erani. She definitely was her mothers daughter, but still had the strength and determination he father had held as a warrior within the pack. That was for certain.

Speech,