Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-12-2014, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2014, 12:27 PM by Erani.)
These Rules Are Effective As Of Monday, April 14th, 12:00 PM Alacritis Time.

Valhalla

OoC Valhallan Rules.

You?ve all seen the Laws IC of Valhalla. Now We need some OOC rules for the pack. Yes, I have been lazy about getting these up (Bad Bri, baaad!), but laziness must end! (*And right after saying this, she went to watching youtube videos? Oops.. >.>*)

Okay! Rules. Yes.

Training Threads for Mentors and their pupils are mandatory. You must actually thread the training, and do at Least Three Full Threads, from beginning to exit posts. I know this seems like a lot, but I have faith in you guys <3.

Fight Training Threads must include a training spar; whether it?s a judged spar is up to you.

Healing Training Threads must include gathering excursions, with the mentor pointing out plants, or finding some way to impart knowledge. A good site to check out and pick herbs to teach about is: http://www.herbs2000.com/herbs/1menu.html Use it well. It has the best informational detail of any site I?ve ever seen.

Battle Training Threads will be great practice for sieges, which are one big thread full of multiple fights going on at one time. The Battle Training threads will be the same, except they will be spars, and training. All able wolves are required to show up, and if they don?t demotions will be given out, and they will be lowered a rank. For example, if a Gamma doesn?t show up for the thread, he/she will be demoted to Epsilon.

Hunting Threads are required. Every OoC Month, a Pack hunt is to be called. All able bodied wolves are to join in these threads. I noticed a low attendance to the last one. If, OoCrly, you are unable to post, we can say that the wolf/wolves you play had some form of sprain or maybe a cold that lasted a week. The Psis Primary and Secondary (Mouser and Myself) must hold mandatory hunts weekly with just themselves and the Sigmas.

Group Healer meetings? Why yes, please hold lots of them. Perhaps short threads every two weeks. Larger threads must be held each OoC month, like the pack hunts. It?s a good chance for the pack to gain some knowledge, and offer their own, or ask questions.

In Fights/spars, I expect to see wolves who have had less training in fighting to be played as though they are less experienced. Make mistakes, Learn from these, and in the next fight/spar, the wolf will have learned from that mistake, and will fare better. It?s also a good way for character development ;)

I want Valhalla Active! This means at least two posts within the four Pack Territories a week. Lack of posts will result in the character being lowered a rank. If the activity decreases, I will very regretfully have to let go of the least active characters to make room for more active characters. Believe me, I really don?t want to do that. If you cannot post, or have an absence up, this will exempt you from the activity requirement, but I want to see the activity come back up when you are able to post again. And you must notify me. <3 Have lots of threads between the other members of Valhalla, and (In the quote of Princess Celestia of MLP xP) make some friends!

Valhalla is meant to be close knit, where everyone knows each other, and can call on each other for help. Rather like a really small town. This means, at least two threads with each character, each month and a half. More that that will delight me to no end <3

Meetings, as stated in the IC Rules, are Mandatory. The Second round of posting is mandatory. And you are expected to be there. Like in my activity rule, Let me know if you are unable to post, or will be absent. Lack of attendance to meetings will result in demotions in character, and a grumpy Bri out of character.

High Ranking Characters must have three posts per week to keep their rank. I can see myself having a little trouble with this, but I will do it! Mwahahaha! As Before, if you are unable to post, or are putting an absence post up, let me know, and link me to your absence post. This will exempt you from the activity requirements for however long your absence takes.

Spar often in Valhalla. I?m thinking of designating the stone circle in Druids Moor, A cave in Whisperers Gorge, a shallow place in WolfPaw Lake, and the Meeting area in Vericona Plains for sparring places. This will lend IC improvement to fighting in the different terrains. I will sometimes drop Erani or Surreal, or Alsander into these threads to watch the spar. Two on two spars are encouraged, to develop team fighting skills.

Suggestions for rules are welcome, throw them at me, my loves! And I will consider and add them if I like them. These are all that I can think of for now.