Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 04:16 PM

He seemed to cooperate well for Aria, only flinching every now and then to her touch but overall was good. But once she was finished the guy was being all stubborn and didn't want to lay down, refusing to rest and instead wanted to freeze where he was. Did he not want to feel better, did he want to freeze to death?

Ha, I don't think so Mr. Stubborn. She growled, not out of aggression though, almost like a playful manor. Your going to bring your furry little butt over here so you don't freeze. Taking the time to get those plants and chew them would go to waste if you just freeze to death. Plus, who's going to keep me warm with that going on out there? She spoke, motioning towards the hail outside that seemed to be at its worst and wouldn't ease for awhile. Without waiting for his response the shewolf rolled onto her belly and pushed herself up and made her way over to the male, she stood on his other side where the cave entrance was and motioned for him to get moving. If you don't move then I will do it for you. She told him with a grin, lowering her head close to his. I have no problem touching a handsome fellow.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator