Salamander

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-13-2014, 11:04 AM

Her questions only fueled the smile he wore, asking how she got here, who he was and did he put the flowers and feathers in her fur, commenting on them being beautiful. ?You like them, they're really beautiful?? He chimed, finally pulling away and doing a little hop to the side, swinging his head side to side with a shy chuckle. For her other questions however, Sal would quickly collect himself, clearing his throat and turning back to the Angel he had been taking care of. Head would rise, goofy smile turning to a proud grin. Tail would continue to wag behind him, but in a more calm way. ?I am Salamander Lizette Saxe. Some girly tried attacking you so I stepped in, you ended up passing out.? He began, moving towards her and sitting on the bedding just beside her with a smile. ?I didn't want to leave the Angel all alone and asleep, especially when you didn't wake back up at the end of the day, so I brought you here where you would be safe and took care of you since.? Eyes closed and head was held high in pride, happy for bringing her here and taking care of her all this time. "I put all the pretty flowers and feathers in your fur, and even change the bedding a lot and made sure to turn you over so you wouldn't get nasty sores." Eyes opened and focused on the lady, giving small nods of his head. He watched as she tried hard to sit up, allowing her to do it alone to get some use out of her muscles that had been dormant. "I was very careful with you, not scratches. Even more careful when cleaning your fur."

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Awesome image by Canttina <3