Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-19-2014, 12:30 PM

Thor's eyes momentarily closed in exasperation. He was practicing patience which wasn't an easy feat for him. Smacking Baldur upside the head was like breathing; he didn't even think about it. That he had suppressed the urge so far was a miracle because he so badly wanted to rattle whatever brains remained in his head. "You have brains to sneeze out?" he teased, doing his part to lighten the mood.

The brute's eyes opened. He wasn't sure what to make of the fae's continued silence. Maybe it would be best if he left. She obviously didn't want the company and he didn't want to intrude anymore than he had. Finally she replied to Baldur, saying she hadn't been hunting. That was good, he supposed; at least they hadn't interrupted her. Trying a new tactic, he volunteered the words, "I don't know if you need it or not, but I left a rabbit near your den."

Another fae arrived with lighter spirits and Thor smiled at her, studying her form before catching himself. He would not allow himself to be so rude. She smiled down at Baldur and asked him a question, causing Thor to snort. "I'm Thor and this," He shook his head trying to come up with the right word. "Clown is my brother Baldur. We're kinda new here."

Speech
[Image: 2z9gv88.png]