Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-13-2014, 07:09 PM

It wasn't long before his call was answered. Standing on the other side of the border was a young wolf, a creature of no more than a year. He hadn't expected nonmembers to attend so readily, but he had said anyone could dine. If it had been anyone other than a child Thor would have been more resistant to the idea of an intruder eating from his kill, but Valhalla was all about kindness, right? Surely no one would object to him letting a rogue boy eat.

He motioned the boy over. "I did," he rumbled, watching as the boy readily crossed the terra as if it were familiar ground. His bold entry gave Thor pause and the brute studied the younger male. The boy was big, easily the size of some adults, but his face and legginess gave away his youthfulness. He was young and scruffy, clearly used to roaming.

Before he could further evaluate the rogue, Erani was on the scene. She named the child, Laufey, and Thor relaxed at her familiarity. This child was known to her, her affection made that clear. Erani spoke to him, congratulating him on his kill and the brute dipped his head, refusing to pat himself on the back for such a simple task. "Thank you, Erani," he murmured.

Erani asked him about how he was doing and the brute was slow to respond, choosing his words with care. Between them, the boy Laufey was digging into the deer. "I am. I enjoy it here. It's peaceful, which is something that I'm going to have to get used to," he said with a chuckle. It was going to take him awhile to get used to being part of a pack that didn't wish to further its borders by conquest. "How are you, Erani?"

Speech
[Image: 2z9gv88.png]