Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-13-2014, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014, 02:14 AM by Hani.)

Hani Haust

It was so comforting? The soft whispering grasses lulling her to sleep, the earthy fragrances engulfing her, it was all? so? relaxing...

"Long time no see."

Hani jumped awake with a less than ladylike gulp of air that could easily have been a snort, "Who-" Her sight cleared to show a wolf that looked somewhat familiar in the golden light. Hani tumbled upwards, her eyelids struggling to stay open though her blood felt like fire from the scare. She knew this brute, didn't she?"Ohhh frik. What was his name again? C'mon, you know this? S! Sssso? So Cray? No no no, was he crazy or is that actually his name? Or did I dub him that because he was crazy?" Hani gave the brute a sleepy smile, "You too!" she replied, hoping he didn't notice her lack of name calling.

"You're laying in my medicinals."

Hani's eyes felt like they were opening again as her blood went to fire once more, "Oh! Sorry! I-" she took a few quick steps to the side, then looked the brute over. While the light made the tips of his fur look ablaze and the rest of his was a silhouette- or maybe he was just black- there didn't appear to be anything wrong with him,"Wh- what do you need medicine for? Is someone hurt?" Her eyes searched the male. She knew nothing about healing, but if someone was hurt, maybe she could help. She could help right?