To Make You Feel My Love

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-14-2014, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014, 09:55 PM by Misha.)
The small fae let out a soft sigh and nodded in slightly pleased amusement. "Yes, it was a bit better," she said in a soft tone. She looked up at Day as he began expressing his love to her, all of the things he was saying obvious that he was getting them off of his chest. ' "Misha. I need you by my side. I want you to be mine, and mine alone. Will you... will you please be my mate?" ' Misha's eyes widened a bit for a second as the question repeated in her mind, over and over.

The female's world suddenly turned fully right side up, creating the perfect life for her. Day had just asked her to be his mate. What was she going to do about that? Say yes, of course!! But first she had to evaluate herself. The girl's heart fluttered and her world stopped for a moment as Day stared at her with those sweet, brown eyes. Her cheeks blushed a rosy red, redder than any rose ever planted in the earth, redder than any blood ever shed. Her emotions were flooding her all at once, happiness over powering them all. "Never might I find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for US two," she sang in a softened high pitch, giggling at the end. "Yes." She said, a smile spreading across her maw.

OOC: SHE SAID YES. *Cue confetti and fireworks*