Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Her joy rose as she saw Nova bounding toward her, those muscles rippling under his thick black fur. Her tail went into wild wagging as she turned to lead him to what she?d found, her body pressing and molding to his as she moved, returning his nuzzle with soft licks to his neck, tail thwacking into his side. As he reached the cave with her, she fell behind to let him discover the cave?s attributes himself.

?I believe so. Not only is it great for us, but I can keep with my duties as the Lead healer in it as well. The extra alcoves will be wonderful for future injured wolves, or the sick. That wide area outside will be good for them to get out and get fresh air without being in danger.? Pups hadn?t even once come to her mind. At least, not pups of their own. Every noise of approval he made, made her heart swell further.

She gazed up into his eyes as he gave his verdict. He loved it. Her tail stirred the air behind her at a furious rate, and she pressed into his chest, listening to the beat of his heart. ?I love You, Nova.?