ardent

Stay Frosty

Darsha

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2013, 06:50 PM
Darsha was going to walk out when suddenly the female barked at him, telling him to stop. She rushed past him and blocked his path, Darsha looked at her blankly as she started to lecture him. Lecture him about his parents, and that he had more to live for and that he could change his life. Darsha blinked, and how the hell was he supposed to do that? She then called him a coward and yelled at him and thats when he snapped. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT!!" He yelled, eyes flaring and his hate being let loose. "I know I'm a coward! But only emotionally! You cant just tell me to get over it until you exspirence it yourself!" He snarled. She then told him to stop being an idiot or she would beat some sense into him? Darsha lost it. Stepping close to her and pressing his forehead into hers. "Beat me? Go ahead, beat me like they did, cut into my flesh and prove my point! Go ahead, I'm ready. Do it, do it, DO IT!!!!!!" He shouted before walking away back to the back of the den and started to cry. "Just....fucking do it." He said as he broke down.