gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vivek
04-15-2014, 03:48 AM
A natural talent? She hoped that her mother was right, but the little lady would blsuh at her mother's compliment. Lyric had always considered her disposition to be a bit frail in comparison to the rest of her family - but perhaps healing was something that she could pursue with confidence. It wasn't enough to push all of her nerves away completely - but she would take a breath and ignore the butterflies for what she hoped was the remainder of the lesson. "Willow bark is good for sickness and some pain." She had used it on a girl once, Maren. She hoped that the female was alright - she hadn't wanted help past her initial look over... Lyric had been too young to force her to Valhalla for proper treatment. "Dandelions are good for cuts and bruises - and I eat better when I chew a few before a hunt." There were more than enough for her to experiment with while she was away, they smelled sweet and a bit sharp, so she had remembered their scent from the occasion that they were used when she was young. "I remember that lavender is calming, but I didn't see a lot of it while I was away." She didn't have many tricks up her sleeve, but her finds were either remembered from younger years or self taught. "Spiderwebs are an easy find for sealing wounds - I've never been too good at collecting it, though." She would blush, remembering her failed attempts at wrapping it neatly around small branches or attempts at carefully removing the web with her teeth. "It's not much but... it's been enough until now." Now healing would be her craft, her art - things were different and she was excited.