Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-30-2013, 07:19 PM

She didn't grow angry because of Darsha, she was just upset that he was so willing to give up. Why couldn't he try to be happy? With her words she could see him completely change, anger washing over him, his barks ringing in her ears. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IT! He yelled. Absolutely nothing! Just because she knew nothing and was trying to help, was that a crime? Was she in the wrong because she wanted to help a poor abused soul become a somebody that wanted to live and experience what the next day would bring. She wouldn't say anything now, she would wait till he was done, wait till he let his anger out. To feel something! But her words seemed to spark a more intense anger, the male stepping forward and pressed his forehead to hers. She didn't move an inch, just held her head high with a serious look on her face. She was not scared of him, not at all. He told her to beat him, beat him like his parents did. Cut into his flesh and prove his point of being a coward. I'm ready. Do it, do it, DO IT! He shouted at her, asking her to harm him when she wouldn't. And just as it began his anger seemed to vanish as he turned and to the back of the cave and suddenly broke down. Just....fucking do it.

Aria sighed heavily, her head lowering, green gaze looking out the cave and into the hail. What had she done? Did she further break him? Hurt him more than he already was? For a few seconds she just stood there looking out, giving him a few moments to himself before finally speaking in a calm and gentle tone. Darsha... I am sorry. She apologised, peeling her eyes away to look over at the male shaking in the back. She took a step forward, watching him, seeing if he would do anything else. Step, step, step, step. She made her way over to him, stopping when she finally as standing in front of him. I.. I just want to help, my choice of words may not be the best but... She touched him gently on the shoulder with her nose, pulling back and watched him. I did not mean them in a way to bring back old memories, I meant them in a manor to motivate you to try and enjoy life... I may know nothing of what happened to you, the pain you went through. But, is it a crime to wanna help somebody? Her voice had grown very soft, her body shifting to take a seat beside him but kept a little distance between them in case he didn't want her too near him.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator