Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-15-2014, 04:20 PM

Athena's ears flicked forward to catch her aunt's words, a small strand of worry for her sick father going through her. Even though he wasn't entirely present in her early months, she had many more memories of him than she did of her mother. It was unfortunate, but that was the truth. She made a note to go and check on him as soon as she could. "Thank you, Sendoa," she would call after the woman, watching her disappear back into the trees.

She would turn her attention back to her mother, a soft smile touching her muzzle. It was hard to believe she had more siblings that she had yet to meet. Of course, she had no idea about her new sibling's lineage or that her mother had originally disappeared because of them. She only knew that her family had grown without her knowing it and she was excited to meet each and every one of them, as well as be reunited with her littermates, if they were still here. "What else have I missed while I've been gone?" she asked, settling down onto her haunches to listen.

Speech
Thought
Others