Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-15-2014, 04:46 PM

Qanik's paws flexed against the rocky ground. Slowly the pack was coming back together, but there were still many missing. Gossamir and Day both offered to run for a healer in her place, but Roman declined. Obviously she was injured, yet it was clearly not the most important thing on her mind at the moment. Qanik studied her for a moment, then inclined her head silently, accepting her judgement. "I have no need of a healer," she assured her alpha quietly. "But I have not seen any of the others either." She had no answer for her packmates who asked what had happened, though she wished she could offer them some explanation, some comfort. But Roman was not finished - her words granting Qanik rank, the rank of beta of all things, caused Qanik to stiffen in surprise. Thick ears fell back, but she bowed her head to Roman nonetheless. "I will do my best for the pack," she rumbled, then raised her head, turning her gaze away from the group.

"It would be best if we split apart to search the territory," she thought aloud. "We would cover more ground that way and if one of them are seriously injured finding them faster might save their lives. Roman..." she hesitated, a little embarrassed to be speaking so frankly to the alpha, but... "It might be best for you to... wait here. They may yet find there way here and we can't risk you aggravating your injuries." She shook her head, frustrated that Blizzard had bolted before they could organize. "But three wolves, four territories to cover..."

Speech,