there's an albatross around your neck

Albatross

gems
size
build
player
Glacier
04-15-2014, 06:26 PM
The comical expression of confusion would flood his face as he looked at her now, and she would tilt her head, appraising him back. She found herself with thoughts in her head for the first time in possibly weeks as she wondered is he was a simpleton. He couldn't seem to comprehend the thoughts of parents, and naming. She considered telling him as much before his own words broke out in what seemed like anger, as he asked her is she was serious She smoothed the laughter off her face putting the expression of thought and seriousness there, in a frown and pinched cheeks to let him know that she was definitely 'serious'. Her eyes, of course, where laughing at him.

He accused her now of naming him Polly, and she would roll those laughing eyes at him as he put on the grump. ?Truly, I am not old enough to be your mother dear, so don't go blaming me? she would scold him, and there was the possible insult of age within those words, by they where hardly the matter at hand here. ?Yes, that does sound like a weird name, and I'm so glad we've established that? She would tease this strange brute, god only knows why he was throwing words like 'Altaraverioar ' as her, maybe to imply that his name 'polly' wasn't as strange as that.