size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-15-2014, 08:19 PM

Hani Haust

Hani had run as far as she could, and after that, she had passed out. When she awoke, and her high had died, she suddenly felt very alone, "STUPID! What did you thing you were even doing? Oh, yes, Hani, let's get high with the stranger! He wasn't a complete stranger. OH, BIG difference that made. Yeah well? 'Let's prove him wrong! Let's get high!' you said, how'd that work out? He could have given you sleeping plants and RAPED you, you know! He was eating them too! OH, like YOU would know a difference! You're a yearling! Okay, okay, maybe I'm not super trained but I can make it on my own! No you can't. You need a pack. I do NOT need a pack. Oh, okay, because trusting strung out wolves you met while jumping in mud puddles would be so much better!" Hani grimaced, her thoughts had a point. She was alone, she was young. If she wanted to be a loner, maybe that would have to come later. For now she needed to learn, she needed to train, and she didn't really care where as long as the snow king she learned about what seemed like forever ago wasn't there. Seemingly by fate, Hani smelled the markings of a pack land. She wondered quickly if she had been in their boarders while high, but ruled it out. She had been walking on for a long time, there was no way she was near these boarders while she was high. She found comfort in that- these wolves wouldn't know about that incident- and decided that she could home here for a while. Surely these wolves could help her, she was still young and trainable. In return, Hani was sure she could help them in hunts and other things, but at least hunts. An odd, nervous feeling bubbled in Hani's chest as she neared the boarders. She checked her stance to make sure it was submissive, then sat to make sure they would know she meant business. She didn't know much about the pack, but she was willing to trade her independence for safety. It was time. Hani let out a howl -the first she had made in many seasons- and then waited.

Do

Speech

Thoughts

You