Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-16-2014, 03:02 AM

The pitter-patter of rain against the cracked leaves of autumn was an audible music that echoed against the hollow of the cavern. It was the only sound within the darkness, the setting sun doing little to shorten the shadows and darkness that stretched out against the depths. It didn't take long for the eyes of the brute to adjust, but it did little to lessen the greys and darkness, and returning of sight did nothing at all to lessen the chill and drops of rain that still found their way inside. The dark hued wolf would seat himself on the cold stone and palatinate orbs would be cast to look glumly at the outside world.

The boy knew that summer was long gone, but the world didn't need to throw it in his face. He would let loose a sigh as he watched the darkening sky from the safety of the cavern. He could see sun as it finished its cycle and at last darkness was all there was within the sky. He couldn't bare the thoughts of leaving the cavern now, not with the endless rain and the chill that followed. With a sigh he would rest his head against his overlapping forepaws, his tail would lash in annoyance behind him, and his lashes would slowly drop over his eyes, heavier with each moment until at last the shine of his eyes was gone, and there was truly nothing but darkness.

"My sounds""My Soul"