Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
04-16-2014, 04:03 AM

Dutiron was a bit of an odd fellow really. Many pups did have an inquisitive nature, would ask a few questions to try and understand something, it was perfectly normal. This particular pup however would take things a little further and often it could seem like the questions would never stop. The young Destruction boy had challenged himself and though of course didn't know that he had set himself an unachievable goal, he wished to learn everything.

Today the puzzle he was faced with was the Hot Springs. He would begin to move around the edge now, hoping perhaps he would see something, some kind of clue that could help him figure out this mystery. "Any ideas?" Dutiron would look back to the red boy and shook his head slightly. "Nothing yet. There has to be a reason though." It seemed that the other child didn't know why either but perhaps together they could work it out.

"I'm Solo by the way." Of course, they hadn't even introduced themselves yet, too caught up in his mission it had slipped his mind. "I'm Dutiron." He responded with a small smile. "So, Solo, do you have any ideas?" Perhaps even if he didn't know for sure the other boy would be able to offer a theory.