Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-16-2014, 01:13 PM

Unaware of any company that she had, Serra kept on plodding along, head lowered slightly as the wind stirred. And then she looked up, her blue gaze locking on a surprisingly familiar figure as it slid to a stop before her - Quelt. Joy was her first reaction, her tail wagging so fast behind her that it might have fallen off in those seconds as he called her name. Her name had never sounded so lovely, but at the sound of her brother's voice, she couldn't contain herself anymore.

He closed the distance between them, hugging her and licking her and she was kissing him too, placing little lupine kisses on every inch of his fur that she could reach until he stepped back. Her tail continued to wag a mile a minute behind her and Serra practically bounced in place, "Quelt! Oh Quelt, I missed you so much!" Her voice was exuberant, and nowhere near as contained as it was so typically, "How have you been? Did you miss me? Have you joined a pack? Have you met anyone special? How are you?" The questions fell from her maw so swiftly that she hardly even thought them through. There was just so much happiness that she couldn't contain it.

Quelt was here! Quelt was back! It felt like everything in her life had been building up to this moment, and nothing would ever be as good as this was. To see her brother again after so long made Serra's heart practically sing. This was what she had waited for since he had first left to seek his own path. She had tracked him since then across river and valley, always on the verge of losing track of him, and now he was here, right in front of her!

Speech,