gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
04-16-2014, 09:18 PM
The girl would watch as the rest of the pack arrived, she would nuzzle her siblings as they came past. Though she would have to wait to show her affection to the younger brothers and sisters. She would wait for him then, hoping to see her father's large black and white form. She would wait and hope as the rest of the pack gathered, but still his form would not appear. Novel's face would grow more somber as she let herself fall to the ground. She wouldn't get upset at the meeting, she had to wait for everything to be over. She would tilt her oddly serious expression towards her mother as mismatched ears swiveled towards her. The meeting would start, and as her mother would move on, finally accepting Cherokee's absence, so would Novel. She could feel her heart hardening against him, for leaving them and not being strong enough to protect them.?

She would not notice the misbehavior of Viridiana's pups, though she had been meaning to check up with the vibrant colored she wolf and her pups. Her attention would be consumed my her mother's words. Aria would not take her position, but both her brother and sister gladly would accept their tasks. She knew how much her mother would need her, so the girl would accept her new role within the pack as well. "I'll do my best, mom." she would nod I affirmation of her acceptance, her gaze falling to her uncle, wondering if he would be able to stick around long enough to hold such positions.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]