gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
04-17-2014, 03:13 PM

The ivory Eta wouldn't have to wait long before his call was answered. A multi-hued male appeared, looking to be an almost even match in age and height. At least he would have that going for him. The pack mate introduced himself and his rank and Cael dipped his head respectfully in reply. "I wouldn't mind one bit. I'm Cael, an Eta. It's good to meet you, Arwen." He shifted his paws a bit awkwardly, not sure where to start. "Shall we?"

He attempted to remember some of the training he had gotten early in his life and from the few experiences he had with fighting as he set his defenses. He set his paws evenly apart, making sure his stance was wide enough to offer him some stability. He remembered to fold back his ears and narrow his eyes to protect them. Lastly, he lowered his neck and raised his tail so that they were even with his spine, hoping that maybe having good balance would help him. Not sure what else to do, he waited to let Arwen have the first move.

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

ooc: as you can see, poor Cael is hopeless xD I think 2 rounds is probably plenty and I'll let you decide whether this gets judged or not. He just needs lots of help lol