Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-17-2014, 06:34 PM

Never without some form of plantlife in his mouth the young nomad returned back into Valhalla territory with a clutch of angelica and white poplar park in his maw. Once again he debated hunting through the ruins to find some human artifacts. He'd heard they made many things and any sort of bag to carry supplies in would be a real lifesaver. Of course there was risk in this? humans made many bad things too. Things that would hurt and sicken.

Pondering this line of thought he came to the edge of Wolfpaw Lake to pause for a brief drink. Cool liquid soothed his throat and he stared for a moment at his reflection, and the mark on his forehead. Shilah turned to collect his gathering when he noticed a familiar figure along the shoreline. Well, bless his soul! And she smelt of Valhalla too!

"Miss Twig!" Shilah called out as he strolled over to her, careful not to invade her personal space and giving plenty of warning of his prescence. "Your ankle has healed well I see. I had no idea that you'd also joined Valhalla. How are you finding your stay?"

Speech