ardent

Lasting a long time

Ragna

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2014, 01:39 AM

Ragnas attention was drawn to, by another woman of a darker much darker color. Her eyes were a dark green, unlike the plague woman's own sea green ones. It made hope of finding another like her here dwindle, but automatically she shifted herself placing her paws close together and eyeing the stranger as she spoke. Millions of counter words would process as she figured what was right to say a small chuckle escaping her muzzle. "Unless I'm waiting for Mr right there is nothing I am waiting for." she made it more of a charming connotation. Hoping this was the right choice out of what she had.
Ragna would shift her brown tipped tail curling around the rest of her limbs as she dipped her head in respect. "My name is Ragna I know not where this place is one its name." might as well make it known that she had no clue where she was or what she was doing with herself. Perhaps they would put her to work, make her hunt or otherwise something else. After all she was not much of a fighter, she could be with training. But most had never bothered to teach her.

Speech,